You’ll think you’re bring tricked, but these photos aren’t manipulated or faked… they are 100% real. Each of these jaw-dropping scenes were captured just as they exist. A mixture of perfect timing, optical illusions and just flat-out insane nature led to this gallery being created. All I can say is: Woah.
1. This isn’t a teenager miraculously walking on water: actually, this is just a perfectly timed photo.
2. This isn’t a modern miracle of a man biking on water, either: actually, it’s just another person practicing the art of perfectly timed photos.
3. This isn’t a joke photo of an airplane taking the highway: actually, it’s a photo of a plane landing at Liepzig airport as it crosses over the Autobahn.
4. This isn’t a super realistic, beautiful android: actually, it’s a real woman named the Human Barbie who had surgery to look this way.
5. This isn’t a man finding an interesting way to die: actually, it’s a stunt on a boat that’s meant to be on its side like that.
6. This isn’t someone’s lame attempt at faking a haunting: actually, when this lava emptied into the ocean it just happened to pop and steam in a spooky formation.
7. This isn’t a family photo of giants: actually, they were sitting on top of a mountain that blended in perfectly with the rock below.
8. This isn’t what an artist painted while on acid: actually, it’s an abstract tarp that was put on a building while it was under construction.
9. This isn’t a really bad Photoshop of a giant piece of pizza sitting on the Earth: actually, someone sent pizza into space. Seriously.
10. This isn’t an image of two cats squished together: actually, it’s Venus, a cat with rare chimera coloring. She is awesome.
11. This isn’t a picture of a black hole: actually, it’s construction art that was created on a house that was scheduled to be knocked down.
12. This gymnast didn’t lose her head in a freak accident: actually, in mid-jump a picture was taken and her head was bent backwards.
13. This isn’t some weird photo editing of a billboard: actually, it exists just as you see it. Clever marketing win.
14. This isn’t what an artist thinks heaven looks like: actually, it’s a giant salt flat in Bolivia. The surface reflects and looks like a giant mirror.
15. This isn’t a picture of Cthulu awakening: actually, it’s just a massive wave at high tide with lots and lots of seaweed in it.
Sure, Photoshop is awesome, but it turns out that real life is even better.