A Big Truth Explodes Out Of One Of Our Biggest Necessities! Speechless!

Friday, March 13, 2015 |
Every day, we’re swimming in a sea of electromagnetic radiation (EMR) produced by electrical appliances, power lines, wiring in buildings, and a slew of other technologies that are part of modern life. From the dishwasher and microwave oven in the kitchen and the clock radio next to your bed, to the cellular phone you hold to your ear—sometimes for hours each day—exposure to EMR is growing and becoming a serious health threat.

Although we sometimes are under the impression that cell phones have been with us since forever, they are a relatively new invention. We are still unsure about the effects cellular phones have in our bodies.

Research suggests it is unlikely mobile phones or base stations increase the risk of health problems, although there is greater uncertainty about potential risks from long-term use over decades.

Recently, YouTube user Fabio Gomes uploaded a video of him stabbing his phone’s lithium battery with a knife. I won’t spoil what happens, but lithium and oxygen are two chemicals you do not want to mix unless you are a professional.

When lithium and oxygen are mixed, which is exactly what happens in the video, the reaction creates a lot of energy, and it’s quite the spectacle. After seeing this, you can’t help but think about the power of these devices and the fact that most of us carry one in our pockets throughout most of the day. You probably have one in your hand right now. Watch the incredible chemical reaction:


Stabbing a battery is literally a bad idea, so don’t ever try this at home.

This powerful video brings awareness about the potential dangers of the lithium battery...Be careful!

Credits: Fabio Gomes

Share this to your love ones and make them aware!
Share on Google Plus
    Facebook Comment
    Blogger Comment