Bananas, the little fruit that is neatly packed in a bright yellow jacket and offers a great amount of benefits when consumed!
You'll never look at a banana the same way again after discovering the many health benefits and reasons to add them to your diet.
In fact there are many health benefits that can be obtained by eating bananas, just read on to find out more.
1. Eating two bananas can give you enough energy for a 90-minute workout.
2. Bananas can fight against depression.
This is because bananas contain a protein called tryptophan, which converts to serotonin. Serotonin helps you relax and can make you feel better too.
3. Bananas contain Vitamin B6, which regulate blood glucose levels. This vitamin will also put you in a better mood!
4. The Vitamin B6 in bananas will also help fight nerves and stress, related to anything from your work life to your personal life.
5. Bananas can help battle high blood pressure and prevent strokes!
The fruit is high in potassium and low in sodium, which is the perfect combination to fight against both ailments.
6. To that effect, bananas can soothe heartburn because of the natural antacid effect it has on the body.
7. Bananas are high in fiber. This can help regulate bowel movements without resorting to laxatives.
8. Having trouble passing your exams? Try eating a banana! The potassium in the fruit will help you stay focused and alert.
9. The inside of banana peels can soothe mosquito bites. So next time the pesky insect bites you, reach for a banana instead of an ointment
10. As if bananas couldn't be more magical, they can also help cure hangovers. 'Nuff said!
Source: Omg Facts
Share these benefits with others!